2024 WINTER SEASON
SENIOR PLAYER INFORMATION SHEET AND HOW TO REGISTER INSTRUCITONS
To teach, encourage and promote the game of football in the Hills District with an emphasis on sportsmanship, teamwork, and fair play.
TEAMS AND PLAYERS
IMPORTANT: PRIOR TO REGISTRATION, NEW PLAYERS TO THE CLUB, NOT ASSOCIATED TO AN EXISTING TEAM, MUST CONTACT THE CLUB.
Contact details are as listed below.
Senior Men’s Teams
- Youth League, Premier League, All Age Men, Over35s, Over45s, Over 55s,
Please contact the Senior’s VP on – email@example.com
Senior Ladies Teams
- Youth Girls, Women’s Premier League All Age Women, Over30s, Over45s,
Please contact the Ladies VP on – firstname.lastname@example.org
All registrations will be open online at https://www.playfootball.com.au/player/player-registration starting the 3rd of January 2024.
2024 FEE SCHEDULE
- Youth League (YL) – (19-21 years) $425
- All Age, Over 30s, Over 35s, Over 45s, Over 55s $460
- Premier League $495
Refund requests must be made to the Club Registrar in writing via email to email@example.com
- Refunds are not made until all registration activities are completed. Regrettably, there will be some delay in processing refunds, but they are generally processed by the end of April.
- Refunds are strictly made in accordance with the club’s bylaws as set out below:
|Receipt of Refund Request
|Prior to first CHU grading date
|Amount paid less $25 administration fee.
|Following first CHU grading date and prior to Hills Football team nomination
|50% of the registration fee.
|After Hills Football team nomination
|a) 50% of the Club portion of the registration fee if withdrawal does not cause the team to be withdrawn
b) No refund of any fees if withdrawal of the player contributes to the team being withdrawn
|After registration with Hills Football.
After Round 1.
COACHING AND DEVELOPMENT
CHUFC strives to assist members improve their ability to play, coach, manage and referee. A sub-committee of volunteers is arranging specific programs for 2024.
CHUFC depends on volunteer coaches, some of whom may have limited coaching experience, others are highly qualified. No matter whether this is your first season coaching football or you are highly experienced, we will offer networking, mentoring and coach development programs including:
- CHUFC Coaching Forum
- Grassroots Coaching Introduction
- Skills Acquisition Coach Training
- Coaching Game Training Phase
- Coaching Senior Football Program
Most of these programs will be held across 3 or 4 sessions throughout the season. More details will be published once dates and venues can be locked in.
To register your interest, please contact the Club Coach via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
PLAYERS AND PARENTS GAME DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
CHUFC is a volunteer organisation and cannot function without the support of its players and parents. Each team has certain responsibilities as part of that support.
Both Men’s and Women’s Senior teams are responsible for set up and clearing their fields for rostered games as Fred Caterson Reserve, as well as staffing the canteen, as and when required.
PARENTS AND PLAYERS CODE OF CONDUCT
All CHUFC members (players and parents) are bound by the Code of Conduct signed at registration. Copies are available on the website. Failure to observe this Code could lead to disciplinary action which, in its most extreme form, could result in dismissal from the Club.
CLUB STRIP AND EQUIPMENT
All players must purchase their own GREEN CHUFC shorts and GREEN CHUFC socks for 2024, along with other playing equipment, including boots and shin pads.
Club apparel, including hoodies, jackets, hats and beanies are also available throughout the season at the Canteen on Field 1. Any enquiries to email@example.com .
Payment of the player registration fee includes an insurance premium required through Football NSW. All players are covered for limited medical costs when no other insurance exists and, where the player has registered as a non-student, limited loss of wages.
Full details of the player insurance are provided on the Football NSW website www.footballnsw.com.au. Note the club only collects the insurance premium and forwards it to Football NSW. The club is not an agent or an insurance broker and earns no commission for the collection of the premium.
COMMITTEE AND OTHER ROLES
CHUFC is a volunteer organisation and cannot function without the support of its players and parents. The Committee is charged with the responsibility to run the club and always needs more volunteers to be involved and lend a hand. Committee members are ordinary people who are normally parents of players and who receive no financial reward for what they do. The Committee, and therefore the club, cannot function without volunteers to assist.
Can you provide general assistance as required from time to time?
Please contact our Club President at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are prepared to assist in making CHUFC an even better Club.
HOW TO REGISTER INSTRUCTIONS
Football Accounts are separate to FFA numbers, all Participants WILL need a Football Account.
If you have registered to play football in Australia with a local club, you will already have a Football Account. If you’ve forgotten your password, go to the Football Federation Australia website: www.ffa.com.au/football-account and click on Reset.
CREATE A FOOTBALL ACCOUNT
If you have never registered to play football in Australia with a local club, go to the Football Federation Australia website: www.ffa.com.au/football-account
- Click on either JOIN NOW to create your Football Account.
- Click on CREATE AN ACCOUNT NOW OR LOG IN using your Email Address and Password.
REGISTERING TO CASTLE HILL UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB
Once logged onto your Football Account, select the Play Football tab at the top.
Click on Find a place to Play and continue with the following instructions:
- Select the age group for the Participant
- Search for Postcode 2154 (Castle Hill)
- Select Castle Hill United Football Club (Hills Football) from the list
- Club Details and Programs are available for Participants
- Select Register Now
- Welcome to Play Football Online Registration, should say Registration for: Castle Hill United Football Club Inc (Hills Football). Click on Get Started
- Select participant you are Registering – Myself, Linked Person or a New Person and click Continue Note: New Participants will be linked to the Football Account Being used
- Select Club Type Club name in Club text box provided
- Select Product (e.g., Premier League, Over 35 Women or Coach/Manager)
- Product Details – Update Shopping Card and Click Continue. Select Student Discount if applicable.
- Complete or update the Participants Details and click Continue
- Upload a suitable Profile Photo as per the guidelines. Once uploaded, click Continue
- International Transfer Clearance – Answer question accordingly to proceed.
- Review your order. If you need to modify product selection or details, select Modify as appropriate.
- Click that you have read and agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions by selecting Accept All T&Cs displayed and then click Continue
The next screen will be the payment options screen.
- If you are using an NSW Active Kids Voucher, input the details – Voucher Code, and click APPLY
- Under Pay online, complete the payment for the registration.
- You will receive a confirmation message. Select Finished or Perform another Registration. Repeat the process for all players requiring registration.
- You will receive an invoice confirmation at the email address you listed on the registration.