HOW TO REGISTER INSTRUCTION SHEET
Football Accounts are separate to FFA numbers, all Participants WILL need a Football Account.
If you have registered to play football in Australia with a local club, you will already have a Football Account. If you’ve forgotten your password, go to the Football Federation Australia website: www.ffa.com.au/football-account and click on Reset.
CREATE A FOOTBALL ACCOUNT
If you have never registered to play football in Australia with a local club, go to the Football Federation Australia website: www.ffa.com.au/football-account
- Click on either JOIN NOW to create your Football Account, OR
- Click on CREATE AN ACCOUNT NOW OR LOG IN using your Email Address and Password.
REGISTERING TO CASTLE HILL UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB
Once logged onto your Football Account, select the Play Football tab at the top.
Click on Find a place to Play and continue with the following instructions:
- Select the age group for the Participant.
- Search for Postcode 2154 (Castle Hill)
- Select Castle Hill United Football Club (Hills Football) from the list.
- Club Details and Programs are available for Participants.
- Select Register Now
- Welcome to Play Football Online Registration, should say:
Registration for: Castle Hill United Football Club Inc (Hills Football). Click on Get Started
- Select participant you are Registering – Myself, Linked Person or a New Person and click Continue Note: New Participants will be linked to the Football Account Being used.
- Select Club Type Club name in Club text box provided.
- Select Product (e.g. Under 11 Girls, Under 12 Mixed or Coach/Manager)
- Product Details – Update Shopping Card and Click Continue. Select Student Discount if applicable.
- Complete or update the Participants Details and click
- Upload a suitable Profile Photo as per the guidelines. Once uploaded, click
- International Transfer Clearance – Answer question accordingly to proceed.
- Review your order. If you need to modify product selection or details, select Modify as appropriate.
- Click that you have read and agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions by selecting Accept All T&Cs displayed and then click Continue
The next screen will be the payment options screen.
- If you are using an NSW Active Kids Voucher, input the details – Voucher Code, and click
- Under Pay online, complete the payment for the registration.
- You will receive a confirmation message. Select Finished or Perform another Registration. Repeat the process for all players requiring registration.
- You will receive an invoice confirmation at the email address you listed on the registration.